PTA (Parent Teacher Association)
Each New York City Department of Education school is required to have a Parent Association or a Parent teacher Association (PA/PTA). All parents, step-parents, legally appointed guardians, foster parents and persons in parental relation are automatically members of their school’s PA/PTA.
For more information visit: https://schools.nyc.gov/Offices/FACE/ParentLeader/SchoolLeadership.htm
School Quality and Performance
- The School Quality Guide is a detailed report about this school that includes complete results from the NYC School Survey and more information on student achievement.
- School Quality Guide – Elementary School(Open external link)
- The Quality Review Report is the result of a two-day visit by an experienced educator, who has looked at how well this school supports student learning and teacher practice.
- Quality Review Report 2018-2019(Open external link)
- Quality Review Report 2014-2015(Open external link)
- The School Performance Dashboard shows multiple years of data and key comparisons for this school.
- School Performance Dashboard – Elementary School(Open external link)
- New York State Education Department School Report Card